Extraction of nonmetallic materials (development)
LLP «KazСentreTrade», carrying out operations, forwarding services, exports and imports of goods, is a supplier-manufacturer of materials for the needs of industrial and civil construction, in particular the rubble and its derivatives-dropout and Sandy gravel.
A brief annotation of the section
All of our products complies with the Standards and specifications. Products have passed laboratory tests, certification for "rubble and gravel from dense rocks for construction works.
Of all natural stone materials used in construction, gravel is the principal. -It is obtained by crushing and subsequent sorting by size (factions), basalt mountain, gravel, slag or limestone rocks, as well as construction debris.
This product is produced by extraction into a career of rock, which then, through "screening" (way of crushing a granite) processed into crushed stone. The most common and widely used rock is granite.
Gravel can be obtained also crushing boulders and gravel. The greatest demand in the market enjoys granite macadam size 5-20 mm, 5-15 mm, less frequently used in the manufacture of asphalt, concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Granite macadam fractions 20-40 mm, 20-65 mm, 25-60 mm, 40-70 mm just enjoyed steady demand, and is used in the construction and repair of railway embankments, tram lines, highways, pillow in construction of buildings when laying the foundations, and is also used for crushing the smaller fraction.
Rock and gravel rubble are divided by fractions. Each of them is used for any substantive purpose.
There are the following Division:
• up to 5 mm. Screenings of gravel is commonly used to prevent ice or landscape works, as very small;
• up to 10 mm. The main use is the concrete production, landscaping, construction of foundations;
• up to 20 mm. Is the most popular. The main use is the production of cement products, construction of foundations;
• up to 40 mm. The main use, as in other cases, is the Foundation work, production of concrete products. Additionally required for drainage works;
• up to 70, or up to 90 mm. Is needed both for previous goals and for decorative purposes. Widely applied in road construction;
• up to 150 mm. This faction has its own name-BOOTH. Very rare type, used for decorative purposes, as well as the main material for furnish of ponds, pools, gutters or shores of rivers.
Classification process — kinds of activity of the crushedstone plant:
• Mining of rock mass
• Production of crushed stone of various fractions for industrial and civil construction
• Production of rubble stone
• Loading and unloading
• Renting premises, warehouses (if necessary)• Rent driveways
For the extraction of raw materials from the quarry and for the production of crushed stone has a special equipment:
Hydraulic excavator Komatsu PC1250-7 to work in a quarry with bucket volume 6.5 m3.
Bulldozer Komatsu D-155.
Front loader Komatsu WA470 Loader-3.
Transport Department includes such equipment:
Dump truck to work in career Caterpillar 772.
Dump truck KAMAZ-65115-044-62 with lifting capacity of 15 tons.
Hyundai bus on 25 seats.
Passenger car UAZ Patriot.
Equipment for the production of crushed stone:
inertial vibrating screens. transporter system.
In parallel with the development of (mining) we are engaged in the transport of rubble by rail. Crushed material is secure, but loose, so it must be transported in specialized wagons that minimize losses during transportation. Given the properties of the crushed stone, it is inevitable, however, carefully carried out loading and unloading, as well as the movement itself will make losses minor.
To provide qualitative delivery of cargo to the destination and avoid downtime we carefully think over every stage of transportation.
1. Appreciate the size of the lot and pick up the vehicle;
2. Think about the route;
3. Prepare documents;
4. Deal with insurance and accompaniment of cargoes;
5. Provide supporting services.
The cost of transporting crushed stone by rail is calculated from many parameters, which include urgency of order fulfillment, route length, quantity, type of transport and others. To clarify all the details you can ask our specialists who will help place your order quickly and clearly.